About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Mr Midnight! Helping lonely Londoners find luv!

Valentines day just got very very cool! 


Frankie Midnight is the cool new creation of Isobar mobile one of the UK’s leading mobile marketing agencies, this Valentines day.


It is a campaign launched to help you figure out if he or she likes you! The concept draws from the traditional anxiety surrounding Valentines Day, the creative takes customers on a digital journey via their handsets and seeks to answer the eternal question, ‘Does s/he love me.


Inspired by film noir, the campaign shows in over 300 high-profile sites in London and Manchester, promoting either a ‘Does He Love Me?’ or ‘Does She Love Me?’ title. Each poster features a QR code or URL call-to-action, which pushes consumers to a purpose built HTML5 site.


A great interactive experience with a suave new character to help find you luv in the city! 


Knock on Mr Midnight's door to start the luv investigation!


See Mr Midnight P.I. around town and scan in the QR code to find out doesheluv.me

Choose a guy or a gal from your Facebook friends to find out if your relationship will succeed!

For more information see: doesheluv.me or follow @FrankPI_14 on twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment