About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Friday 22 July 2011

WHEN IN LOVE ADORNED - Hold me, touch me, oh please Adorn me!

Love Adorn me from my head to my toes! 

I believe that the most unsuspecting shops tend to be the most interesting. When I'm not looking for anything I tend to find everything. One boiling hot day milling around the soho area, I wondered into a shop to cool down. Unknown to me, I had just walked into Hell's angles jewlery box. The most ecclectic mix of jewlery, vintage, modern, avant garde, strange, stunning, rings that cover your whole hand, semi precious stones, chains and horns, spikes and studs, ...the list could go on.

Like a craftsman's workshop, Love adorned has put all their 'love' into making the experience within the store so unique and individual.
Every niche is special.

You can't help yourself but gaze around the store for a while before trying anything on. There is so much to see and soon you find your self picking' this one , or that one , oh and don't forget this too!'

The rustic and ethical beauty of the store and choice is outstanding. You will find one off pieces that gives your style that extra flair and makes you feel as if you could get on your Harley Davidson and ride off
into the sunset decked out in stunning designs!

This is a must see When in New York

I came from the people, they need to adore me
So LOVE ADORN me from my head to my toes
I need to be dazzling, I want to be Rainbow High
They must have excitement, and so must I




for more information: 

269 Elizabeth Street, New York, NY, 10012



No comments:

Post a Comment