About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Sunday 24 July 2011

WHEN IN HOTOVELI- The Black Pearl of New York

Born to shop this way!

Brunching in the city in the summer is a terribly civilized past time which many New Yorkers love to take part of.

The West Village is an extremely picturesque area of New York, something out of Sex and the city. The scenes where Carrie wanders down the street in some bright coloured Manolo's, a great handbag and edgy skirt. However deep within the streets is a store which contains something dark, dangerous and extremely sexy.

Hotoveli is a beautiful store, simple yet filled with some exquisite pieces from Westwood, Yamamoto, Rick Owens, Lanvin etc.

It illustrates some of the best examples of high fashion designs, avant garde and beautifully constructed.

The store showcases the clothing through muted colours and the odd metallic and leather piece. You feel almost as if you have walked into New York's treasure chest, and somehow this must be kept secret. I can not help myself and tell you that this museum of beautiful pieces is a must see When In New York

No matter black, white or beige
Hotoveli makes style change 
It's on the right track baby
You will love it this way
Style are individual here
The store makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track baby
I was born to shop this way


For more info see:
271 West 4th Street New York 

No comments:

Post a Comment