About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Tuesday 22 November 2011

WHEN IN TOM'S KITCHEN - Made in Chelsea

Yummy Yummy Yummy 
A bustling room filled with the aroma of gorgeous fresh food and a buzzing atmosphere. This is Tom's Kitchen. 

Let me set the scene for you. You wander down Cale Street, a little Chelsea Borough street on a warm autumnal day, kicking the auburn leaves from under your feet and letting the fresh yet warm rays of sun smile on your face. ( how very very poetic of me! and now on another note:) 

A trendy neighbourhood filled with look a like cast members of Made in Chelsea. You are literally on the set of the show, wandering around the gorgeous surroundings of the royal borough of Kensington and Chelsea Darling! 

You wander into Tom's Kitchen as if you have wondered into a good friends home and you are popping round for brunch. From English breakfast to gold old hearty meals Tom's Kitchen is a must go to destination to hang with friends and family on those relaxing weekends. It feels as if it is your local, that you have always been there and everyone is totally relaxed! 

This is a must visit When in London

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy.

I got love in my tummy,
And I feel like going to Tom's Kitchen:

The food is such a sweet thing,

Good enough to eat thing

And that's just a-what I'm gonna do.

Ooh love, I told ya,

Ooh love, you gotta eat ya,

Ooh love, I love it so.

Ooh love, you're sweeter, 
Sweeter than sugar.

Ooh love, you gotta go to Tom's Kitchen 


for more info see: 
http://www.tomskitchen.co.uk/chelsea/

No comments:

Post a Comment