About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Wednesday 20 July 2011

WHEN IN COS- It's BeCOS your worth it!


Recipe for great fashion success! 


Take a bit of Jill Sander, sprinkle a bit or Marni, whip it up with some Alexander Wang a dollop of Helmut Lang, some Celine frosting and top it with high street prices and you have COS.

H&M's second brand it is my first stop on the high street. I have said many a times that I shall live and die in this brand. It is one of a kind. It posses such simple style yet you are at the cutting edge of fashion. With clever merchandising you are also drawn to buying full outfits- Yey! Lucky credit card!

I think when I go through my wardrobe about 50% of it contains COS clothing. Let's be realistic, we don't all have disposable income at the tips of fashion hungry fingertips and therefore we don't own the latest YSL shoes or this seasons Dries Van Noten coat however COS allows us to look and feel like we have spent a thousand of pounds when really we have only spent 100.

I love flipping through high fashion magazines and 'oooing' and 'ahhing' at the beautiful clothes and then realizing I have bought something so similar for a fraction of the price.

However the best part of COS is the fact that even though it is high street and therefore accessible to the masses it still looks so unique on each individual.



O COS Shall I compare thee to a summers day
Thou art most lovely and most trendy
Rough economic times do shake the darling wallets of many
but thy eternal fashion shall not fade! 


You are in for a serious fashion treat When in COS.

No comments:

Post a Comment