About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Wednesday 27 July 2011

WHEN IN RENAISSANCE- Michelangelo's Sistine Chaple of Clothes

Jesus, Mary and JOSEPH?


We all hate the times when we walk into a store, pick something up, try it on and then realize that the price is more expensive then our rent! The bitter taste wells up in our mouths and you wish and pray to god that the extra zero on the tag is a type mistake.

However there are the times when you walk into a store and the price doesn't matter any more. The sheer beauty of pretty things takes over and you can't help but promise yourself to eat tined soup for the next month!

Renaissance is a fashionista's party and everyone is invited.Rick Owens, Viktor and Rolf, Acne, Jill Sander, Jonathan Saunders and Joseph etc. As you can see your regular friday night in dinner party!

It is like walking into a museum of famous fashions- the huge spacious floor, showcasing the splash of colour from the rails. You are totally in awe of the size and choice.  A very exciting place for those who love the IN trends of the season. Located right next to the fashion Museum and academy, you have hit the fashion center of Antwerp.

Not only is it a store but a restaurant too, so why not have a bite and have a gander!

This is a must see When in Antwerp!


I'm just a working girl, oh baby, it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with RENAISSANCE, baby!
I'm just a working girl, oh baby, it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with RENAISSANCE, baby!

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
I'm in love with RENA -SSANCE, RENAI- SSSANCE



For more information:  
Nationalestraat 28-32
2000 Antwerp, Belgium


No comments:

Post a Comment