About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Wednesday 20 July 2011

WHEN IN DAMARIS-BUST a fashionable move!

Mimi Holliday
The Bend and Snap of Lingerie 


You all know the saying beauty does not only come from the outside- it's what on the inside that counts.

Well if you are decked out with sensual, sexy undies of course you look gorgeous on the inside too!

I love Agent Provocateur however come on- they don't cover anything. Yes yes yes, I know its sexy, but when you need that little bit of support in that region then you are going to need more than a piece of chiffon and hair pin to hold them up!

Damaris and Mimi Holliday is the most gorgeous underwear line that incorporates fashion and practicality. I Know! Who would of known that could exist in this industry!! I have always said in fashion - 'Pain is your friend' however lets face it,  you need to be comfortable to feel great in your clothes.

Damaris - Collaboration Roksanda Ilincic 
It is one of these brands online that I keep going back to just to see what beautiful creations they come up with next.

Mimi Holliday being the fast fashion orientated lingerie - bright colours and every style under the sun and  Damaris as her alter ego showcasing delicate silhouettes and beautiful fabrics to make you feel great for a reasonable price. Bugger La Perla, who needs M&S granny panties, bring on beautiful bras and knickers!!


Feel fabulous When in Damaris !

See www.damaris.co.uk for more information

No comments:

Post a Comment