About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Friday 22 July 2011

WHEN IN CREATURES OF COMFORT - Something fashion CREATURES can not resist!

 I am a creature who takes comfort in such a store!

Wondering around, flickering in and out of stores, feeling very New Yorkerish and sipping on a iced coffee. What a picturesque scene. I am a creature who enjoys in the comforts of everyday finds. But O! what light in yonder window breaks?! Tis a shop! A very intriguing shop!


I was not sure whether I was walking into a retail environment or whether I had walked into someones living room however that didn't phase me as what a wonderful living room it was! Little cubby holes of unique pieces, unusual accessories and amazing shoes!

Located in the notorious soho, Creatures of Comforts is a boutique concept store for fashion hunters who enjoy being different.

I wasn't expecting to buy but when I heard 50 % off everything a light bulb when off in my head and the fashion beast within lept out and before I knew it I had a pair of shoes by the till and my hand had extended over the desk with a credit card. ( I have no control over these things- The condition is called Mustbuyenitis!- its quite common in women)

The styles are simple, yet elegant and have a modern twist. I would recommend when looking in such a store, to pick out the most avant garde piece and pair it with something classic. This way you can re invent your wardrobe without feeling as if you have gone completely Gaga. Imagine pairing a Bernhard Wilhelm dress with a classic lightweight raincoat. Mixing the old with the new - taking inspiration from the past and making it current. This is the recipe for style success when looking through the beautiful rails of clothes in Creatures of Comfort.




Fish gotta swim and birds gotta fly
I gotta have some new clothes
Or I  might just die
cant help lovin creature of comforts style

205 Mulberry street
New York, NY 10012

No comments:

Post a Comment