About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Thursday 10 November 2011

WHEN IN COS ONLINE STORE- Hallelujah

Oh Happy Day!

The day has come. The day that I have longed for, for so long. COS brings its wonderful fashion to the world wide web! I can sleep well at night knowing that no matter where I am in the world, I can go online and quench my COS thirst, by adding something to my virtual shopping bag and purchasing online.

Going online and skimming through the simple online store, you can't help but add to bag on a continual basis. It is as if COS has wondered into my house and allowed me to shop now and save for later in my wardrobe. I get carried away and I want to share all my new purchases with all my friends so that they can feel that wonderful feeling of jealousy, however....They can all buy it now too!!

You must have a look When on the new COS online store!


Celebrate good times,c´mon! (Let´s celebrate)
Celebrate good times, c´mon! (Let´s celebrate)

Theres Shopping goin´ on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, & your credit card too
We going to shop all year round with you ( COS store) 



for more info see:
http://www.cosstores.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment