About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Sunday 6 November 2011

WHEN IN DARYL K - Right on trend

The Soho independent Fashion Gallery 

Imagine if you could turn your wardrobe into an art gallery. High ceiling walls, all white, lots of natural light coming through the windows and situated into the hip area of the city, full of trendy downtown studios and people who enjoy organic coffee and ciabattas. This is Daryl K. A little boutique on Bond street NYC which showcases simple, yet cutting edge designs. Simple silhouettes, with mixtures of wool and leather, netting and chiffon, Daryl K is right on the money when it comes to what is in trend.


There is that element of masculine vs. feminine, with that soft touch for floating fabrics which drapes on the body. Similar colour schemes emulating the seasons vibe, and a real significant touch on todays trends.

This is a must visit When in New York

I'm cool and I'm happy 
I'm trendy but I'm kind 
I'm chic but I'm unique, yeah 
I'm high but I'm grounded 
I'm sane but I'm fashion forward
I'm in the know and I'm hopeful baby 

What it all comes down to 
Is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine 
I've got one hand in my pocket 
And the other one is giving a high five 


for more info see:
21 Bond Street 
New York, NY 10012
(between Lafayette and Bowery)

No comments:

Post a Comment