About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Saturday 14 January 2012

WHEN IN KOSOSO-It is SO much more affordable !

That's what I want!

You literally stop, stare and wonder where to start. Think of all the jewellery you find in Topshop, Anthrapology, boutiques down the King's Road or Portabello...all the gems that you pick up, admire and then put down because the price tag is half your rent....it is all here...it is all the same and it is all so affordable!!

Hidden on a road filled with furniture shops, this is an unlikely yet surprising find. Very similar to a showroom this place is full of amazing little gems. You have to walk around a few times to take in the sheer volume of products and choice, yet you can't help yourself by saying ' Oooo that one...and that one ....oh and I want that one too!!'

From ornate bangles of raw cut semi precious rocks, to wooden necklaces and silver beads, costume jewellery galore, suede bags and silk this is a great find in the most unlikely place in Marrakech. You literally want to fill a basket full of fab pieces and tell people back home that you bought it for half the price they did ( and you have 3 in different colours!!!)









This is a must visit When in Marrakech

The best things in life are free
But you can give them to the birds and bees
I want Kososo

(That's what I want)
That's what I want
(That's what I want)
That's what I want
(That's what I want)
That's what I want
(That's what I want)

You love gives me such a thrill
But your love won't pay my Jewellery bills
I want Kososo


for more info see:
Samparely by Kososo

No comments:

Post a Comment