About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Tuesday 17 January 2012

WHEN IN VINTAGE HEAVEN - The Mad Hatter has some serious Style

A very vintage tea party! 

Now imagine if you would, that you are preparing for the mad hatters tea party and you need trendy china wear and lots of tea cups and vintage table cloths. Where will you buy on bulk??! So much to do so little time!

'Vintage Heaven is your treasure trove of retro and mid-century objets d'art, opening up the world of yesteryear to one and all.' I couldn't have said it better myself! 


Every collection is colour coordinated and almost sets out a table setting for you with beautiful patterns, shapes and textures. You feel immersed in a history of possible table settings, and you don't know which one to pick, so you decide on a melange of all colour options, creating a cool retro vibe. 


This is a great place to go mill around, check out the little coffee place at the back of the shop for afternoon tea and cake, with beautiful mixed and match teapots and teacups.













This is a must visit When in London 


MARCH HARE:
A very merry unbirthday to me

MAD HATTER:
To who?

MARCH HARE:
To me

MAD HATTER:
Oh you!

MARCH HARE:
A very merry unbirthday to you

MAD HATTER:
Who me?

MARCH HARE:
Yes, you!

MAD HATTER:
Oh, me!

MARCH HARE:
Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea ( At vintage heaven)
A very merry unbirthday to you!



For more info see: 

82 Columbia Road,
Bethnal Green,
London. E2 7QB.

No comments:

Post a Comment