About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Thursday 19 May 2011

Elsa- Did Cinderella's slippers have studding?

I have always been a firm believer in the fact that shoes and handbags are the make or break of an outfit. Think about it- a very plain outfit (i.e. T shirt and jeans- Less is more concept) can be totally re-worked by adding some killer heels or an outrageous bag.

People who know me, understand that I always wear weird and wonderful shoes, not to everyones taste but they never fail to get a mention. It is my one Lady Gaga moments when I get stopped on the street and people want to have a good look. The ' OOs' and ' Ahhhs' make me very proud! Wearing shoes that don't have a normal heel or  are see through or are bright colours so that you need sunglasses to see my feet.

Therefore Elsa is a store which immediately caught my attention located on Nationalestraat in Antwerp.

See through shoes from Elsa
A very traditional styled boutique, with the most incredible creations. Shoes that are see through, shoes with more studding than an outfit from Cher, shoes which change shape, shoes with multiple skins, shoes with neon soles, shoes that have invisible heels, plastic shoes, leather shoes... I could go on.

If you are in Antwerp for a weekend of shopping and fun and you want to bring something home that no one else will have then definitely pop into Elsa. If you are someone who likes attention when out and about, then go into Elsa. If you dare to be different go into Elsa. If you want to be Avant Garde then go into Elsa. If you want all of the above.....Go into Elsa!
One of the brands at Elsa - United Nude

This is a must see When In Antwerp.



For more details see: http://www.elsa-antwerp.be/
Address: Nationalestraat 17, 2000 Antwerpen



No comments:

Post a Comment