About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Monday 31 October 2011

WHEN IN BLK DNM- Occasion Chic

How to look so naturally good! 

BLK DNM once again knows great styling. For that effortless look in being cool at the office, to hanging out with your mates, or simply strutting yourself down the high street, this brand defines the ideology of 'less is more' .

With amazing tailoring to fit with simple jersey and cutting edge denim fits BLK DNM gets it right in the trend spectrum.


If you take a look at their website - the outfit styling is the culmination of effortlessly cool, yet structured and perfectly planned, that ever slight juxtaposition of concept- 'How to look good without evening trying!'( yet you know deep down what you are going to wear and how you are going to show it off)

I love the idea of taking something chic and beautifully manufactured with a simple staple item that can be worn till it falls off your body. BLK DNM does this so well. Muted colours with a hint of a flash tone, it gives across that sense of Acne vs. Jill Sander with a little bit of an urban story to the collection.

If you want to find items that are timeless and that you will always need and will always want to wear than this is a must visit When in New York


If I could dress like that,
I would give anything
Just to dress one day, in those denims and shoes
If I could dress like that,
what would I do,
What would I do


for more info see:
http://us.blkdnm.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment