About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Friday 28 October 2011

WHEN IN CAFE NATION -One Drug, one Nation- Cafe nation!

There is only one destination- That's Cafe Nation! 

I love the little pit stops after a hard days shopping! You have your carrier bags and you sit sipping on a cosy latte whilst counting all your items. I get that exciting thrill of counting the bags and I scold those who think of decanting items into one or less bag for less luggage! ( the whole point is to show off your successful day!)

It is all nicely topped up with a calming coffee and pain o chocolate in a funky environment to end the day or take a pause from the hectic crowds.

Down Hopland sits a little bar that is the definition of the word retro that if you read the Oxford dictionary, under the word: Funky - you would see the name  Cafe Nation next to it.

Antwerp is one of those cities full of little hidden away gems,so you really need to go dig them out. That is the whole fun when visiting Antwerp. Its like a game of hide and seek with great purchases at the end of every seek!

Cafe nation is tucked away at the quiet end of Hopland filled with retro furniture and a massive image of Cher Guevara ( She looks so much better with that hat! )with the slogan. One Drug, one Nation - Cafe Nation. It almost feels as you have entered a secret parties hide out filled with the gorgeous aroma of coffee flavours.


Come here and sit in the mixed matched furniture, or if it is a sunny day then chill out in the garden sipping on an iced latte.

This is a must pit stop When in Antwerp.

Follow me 
And let's go 
To the place where we belong 
and leave our troubles at home 
Come with me 
We can go 
To a coffee shop of love and joy 
A destination CAFE NATION! 


for more info see:
Hopland 46
2000 Antwerp, Belgium

No comments:

Post a Comment