About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Tuesday 18 October 2011

WHEN IN BROWNS LABELS FOR LESS - Honey I'm home!

That's what I want

 I wonder through those expensive stores and I look around, find something beautiful and pick it up. I gaze for minutes in front of the mirror thinking, 'this is it...this is the one...This is my best friend, lover and sweet temptations all rolled into one.' Then I look at the tag and I burst out crying inside...it is usually more than a months rent in Notting Hill gate, and even if I try to kid myself in thinking I would live of pot noodle for a year, I put the outfit back and I wonder out of the store.

That is usually how my shopping routine will work.

Then I go to Browns outlet! A thrift princess closet filled with gorgeous items all with 30-50 even 70 % off!
I HAVE ARRIVED!

Margiela, Versace, Prada, Acne, Marni and many many more Browns outlet gives you the affordable high end fashion you always dreamed of.

Located across the road from the original Browns store on South Molton street, this little parlour of all things fabulous and common fashion folk friendly is definitely a place to shop.

This is a must visit When in London

The best things in life are free
But you can give them to the birds and bees

I want labels for less


(That's what I want)
That's what I want
(That's what I want)
That's what I want
(That's what I want)
That's what I want
(That's what I want)

You love gives me such a thrill
But your love won't pay my fashion bills
I want labels for less

for more info see:
http://www.brownsfashion.com/home/

2 comments:

  1. AHA! What a great find! I'll definitely try to visit this one when we'll be in London next month! Hope you're doing ok? What are your plans? Any exciting trip ahead of you?
    Love, Inge & co. ;-)

    www.simplyfabulouschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad u like it! when you are in London let me know and i will come see u!

    ReplyDelete