About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Thursday 20 October 2011

WHEN IN TIERGARTEN- A little hidden away paradise!

A spot of piece and quiet in a busy city!

Berlin at night lights up. It is a bit of a modern fairy tale city, full of underground life and great hang outs. But one of my favourite places to go in the late afternoon/evening is Tiergarten at the Cafe am Neuen See. It is a biergarten covered in naked light bulbs, long benches and the smooth waft of giant pizzas and the low murmur of people chilling out but the lake. You can even rent a row boat and paddle around the lake with your special plus one. It is the most unpretentious spot on earth and you can enjoy one of the moon shaped pizzas and bier whilst watching the world go buy all the way into the evening.

I love it and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a chill out session in the middle of a bustling city!

This is a must visit When in Berlin

I waited 'til I saw I sun 
I now know why I had to come 
I took you with to the lake of fun
I now know why I had to come 

I now know why I had to come   

Catching teardrops in my hand 


for more info see:
Lichtensteinallee 2, 10787 Berlin

No comments:

Post a Comment