About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Tuesday 23 August 2011

WHEN IN FOUR STORE- Brush up on your highschool Geometry!

Clean cut Geometry of fashion!

Never been much good at maths. Never had the calculating talent. What I am good at is spending large numbers- monies!!

The sleepy street -Mulackstrasse is one of those dangerous streets where shoppers like me are drawn to. I can't help myself really I can't. I have tried to go cold turkey and find other places to take my mind off this street but its cool underground fashion scene pulls me in and takes over my entire being!!! 

Enough with the dramatics!

Four store is a fantastic fashion find- full of different brands such as: Stine Goya and  Won Hundred. It is one of those clean cut stores with funky and mod fashions.

Mute colour rails with a splash of something unique and fun , deck out the interior of the store and I always have fun looking through the funky accessories to spruce up my chosen outfit.

I also have a serious interior envy of the front of the shop. When you walk in sitting at the entrance is this incredible home made structure of lamp shade frames with thick coloured wool woven in and out of the skeleton. I could seriously imagine that sitting in my room as a focal piece! I have no idea what I would tell people but hey! It's modern art!

There is something incredibly futuristic about the store. I don't know whether it is the modern pieces that they have or whether it is the fact that there is a chic sense of new modernism but if you like forward thinking simple fashions then this is the place for you.

This is a must shopping visit When in Berlin!

Don't know much about geography
Don't know much trigonometry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for

But I do know that one and one is two
And if this one could spend it in FOUR too

What a wonderful world this would be
 for more info see:
Mulackstraße 12
10119 Berlin

No comments:

Post a Comment