About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Saturday 20 August 2011

WHEN IN SEVEN- Alice in Wonderland of Soho


Method in designer Madness!


I am a sucker for the weird and wonderful. I find it incredible that such creations are available to the ordinary folk of the high street. Down the secret slumbering street of Mercer, there is a little doorway into a store so freakishly cool that, the likes of Gaga and Stefani would wear the creations that lurk in the deep.

It is almost as if you have transcended into uncharted waters or the darkest of designer dungeons, however it is ueber cool. The creations of Wilhelm, Christopher Kane, Butterfly Soulfire, House of Holland and Pugh are a few of the names that you will find in this rabbit hole amongst the pristine designer stores surrounding the Soho area.

It is a store which you can only call mad- however I am one to say that in this kind of fashion there is much method in the madness.

You need to do a double take when you skim through the rails of wonderful pieces, all so unique and avant garde that looking twice is a must.

This is a must visit When in New York

What you waiting
what you waiting 
What you waiting for


I can't wait to go 
Back and shop in Seven 
Get me lots of brand new styles
Pugh, WilhlemHouse of Holland
Damn, you've got some wicked style... 



What you waiting
what you waiting 
What you waiting for



For more info see:
 New York
110 Mercer Street
New York, NY 10012

No comments:

Post a Comment