About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Victoria Bar - Where fond memories are made




Impeccable drinks and a wonderful atmosphere!

Berlin is one of those cities where you can find great bars in the most unsuspecting of places. I love Victoria bar. My boyfriend and his family are regulars there and I always trust their judgement when it comes to a good drink, as hey! what do I know, I like anything that looks pretty but usually tastes like washing up liquid.

Victoria bar is one of those cool, hip yet classic bars really focusing on the drinks. It is a pleasure to go somewhere and see that the barmen have a real passion for their trade. They know every drink on the menu as if they were the lyrics of their favourite song. The vibe is always bustling and you can relax after a days work or meet up with a group of friends and enjoy chit chat over a glass of something great!

Last time I had the most wonderful experience there. It was my 5 year anniversary with my boyfriend ( yes I know old married couple already! ) and we had spent a lovely evening having dinner and bar hopping. We ended up in Victoria bar where we sat with his brother and his mum who has impeccable taste in good drinks. We ended up being the last customers in the room at the end of the evening at around 5 am. Our waitress, a good friend of the family sat down with us and introduced us to some fantastically interesting new drinks. And in the spirit of the moment, I heard a familiar old song taking me back to the streets of New York city, and Woody Allen movies. We all got up from the hazy corner seats and danced. With drink in hand, empty bar and in sheer pleasure of ones company we danced through Victoria bar lip sinking to the song.

This is the kind of bar where only good memories are made. This is a must visit When in Berlin.



I'm Chiquita banana and I've come to say
Bananas have to ripen in a certain way
When they are fleck'd with brown and have a golden hue Bananas taste the best and are best for you
You can put them in a salad
You can put them in a pie-aye
Any way you want to eat them
It's impossible to beat them
But, bananas like the climate of the very, very tropical equator
So Please remember to visit Victoria Bar!! 

For more info see:

potsdamerst. 102
10785 Berlin, Germany
030 25759977










No comments:

Post a Comment