About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Saturday 17 September 2011

WHEN IN METALLICS- Iron woman!

Bring a bit of bling




I'm not saying dress head to tow in pure silver- you don't what to look like a very badly dressed rapper but there is nothing wrong with adding bling to your outfit. I personally love to wear metallic shoes with a plain outfit and then a hint of metal in rings or a cuff. Try it out and see who you can outshine!


gold
always believe in your soul
you've got the power to know
you're indestructable
always believe in,because you are
gold

No comments:

Post a Comment