About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Thursday 29 September 2011

WHEN IN LOUIS VUITTON - The Monet of all Luxury Brands

What came first the Bag or the Egg??


Now I know that this is slightly off topic for  a When in Fashion post, however I feel it only right that I should post something about this incredible brand.

Louis Vuitton is a store of timeless fashion, everlasting class and a dedicated team. I have spent three months here and have never seen so much compassion to a brand as the Louis Vuitton group possess.

Louis Vuitton is at the forefront of Visual Merchandising. With its creative team based in Paris, a dedicated North America group,  it strives for best in class actions and boy oh boy do they succeed.

If you take a look online at the Fashion Night Out windows for 5th Avenue,  you will understand why. Based on the FW11 catwalk show in Paris the windows are decked out with mini Kate Moss figurines, strutting their stuff over levels of catwalk which encompasses one of the gorgeous looks.

It is such a sight to behold that you feel engrossed by the sheer level of creative thought behind this window. This optical illusion is one of the many great things the brand does to keep the story of Louis Vuitton alive and I have come to love it.














In other stores windows there is a comic take on ostrich eggs hatching out shoes and wallets, Legs with bodies as bags walked by a lean and delicate mannequin. Simple yet beautifully structured, these walls keep you ' oohing' and 'ahhhing' and you wander- ' Which came first the Bag of the Egg???!!'

This is truly the Monet of windows, the Degas of presentation and the Cezanne of representation and I can't wait to see what they come up with next!


This is a must visit When in New York

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air
I know I can count on you
Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord how they come up with that"
But you've got the Style I need To see me through



LV got the style 
LV got the style 

LV got the style 
LV got the style 
LV got the style 
LV got the style 


for more info see:
1 E. 57th St

No comments:

Post a Comment