About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Friday 23 September 2011

WHEN IN STAR STYLING - A fashionable Amazon Rainforest!

Amazingly Wacky!


Take a Halloween costume, mix it with John Galliano's inspiration closet and sprinkle some underground Berlin party scene and there you have Star Styling!

You enter the store and you feel as if you have wondered into a fashionable amazon rain forest! Plants and trees deck the out the room and scattered between the leaves you find some incredible pieces.

The clothes are as wacky as the setting, neon, fringing, bobbles and toggles, see through fabrics, patchwork, tape and buttons etc. the list goes on! Don't be afraid, you don't need to wear all these pieces at once. By looking through the store I find it interesting to choose a piece so avant garde that you know that none of your friends will have anything like it. Then pair it with something classic and you have yourself a runway inspired look.

It is really refreshing to see a brand have fun with fashion and less of the seriousness that comes with the industry. Starstyling is one of those brands that pokes fun at the traditional fashion stigma and is a tribute to the Berlin fashion scene.

I can spend ages looking through this store as I want to touch and understand each piece. That in my opinion is a clever brand concept. It takes all the taboo elements of fashion, all the dos and donts and makes them fashionable!


This is a must visit When in Berlin



I'm wild again
Beguiled again
A simpering, whimpering child again
Bewitched, bothered and bewildered at Starstyling

Couldn't sleep
And wouldn't sleep
Until I went and looked in this magical store I seek
Bewitched, bothered and bewildered at Starstyling 
for more info see:
Mulackstraße 4
10119 Berlin

No comments:

Post a Comment