About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Tuesday 13 September 2011

WHEN IN BACK TO SCHOOL - Straight A

How to make sure you Ace School! 

Let's take preppy to another level. Instead of a white shirt let's go for navy and pleated. Don't go for a typical blazer - try to find something a little avant garde. With that in mind, the brogue is a perfect preppy shoe and it has been reinvented in so many ways. 





Back to School 
Shirt from COS
Blazer from COS
Necklace from Marrakech
Shoes from Jeffery Campbell 
Bag from Kipling



When the teacher rings the bell 
Click your heels and run like hell
Don' forget to grab your bag
with all your lipsticks, sweater and hat


teacher teacher I declare
I have a lesson I want to share
Is the trend black or is it white?
Oh my god its preppy alright! 

No comments:

Post a Comment