About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Thursday 15 September 2011

WHEN IN GEOMETRICS - Geometry is so much more fun!

Deconstruct- Reconstruct 

I love weird and wonderful shapes in clothing. Anything with angles. Instead of a plain T shirt why not wear something asymmetric, or a deconstructed jacket. If you are really tempted try weird and wonderful heels!




Jacket from Zara
Shirt from Complexgeometries 
Shoes from United Nude
Bag from Bottega Venneta 
Ring from Rachel Roy

Geometric and that everyone's smile

Geometric with that cool city style

A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees

Geometric if you please

No comments:

Post a Comment