About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Saturday 17 September 2011

WHEN IN 50'S STYLE - Look at me I'm Sandra Dee!

Sandra dee before she had the makeover! 




I do like a little bit of vintage but what I like more is to copy vintage. Everywhere you go there is vintage inspired clothing as we take a piece of it to inspire our new creations. Grease is a classic and is always being revived-  Sandy and the Pink Ladies sure have some swagger!







Skirt from Zara
Clutch from Marni
Shirt from Reiss
Shoes from Robert Clergerie
Bag from Jill Sander
Scarf from Butterfly Soulfire
Watch bracelet from Spitalfields Market
Necklace from Bodrum Market



Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee
Lovin all the clothes I see
Won't go to bed 'til I'v totally spent
On clothes all of my money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment