About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Wednesday 7 September 2011

WHEN IN CLOAK AND DAGGER- New York's walk in wardrobe!

Walk in to your secret wardrobe annex!

I love the east village in New York. It is full of students and funky hang outs so I feel right at home. However every area of the big apple never fails to do anything without style!

I skip a long - kitten heels, floaty skirt, swinging my handbag, grinning exposing my entire case of teeth, the sun is shining and people are happy.... what a a glorious occassion for...Cloak and Dagger!

This little boutique is located in the typical New York neighbourhood, fire escapes and all. Red brick buildings and locals walking their pooches- this is the scene out of any New York movie.

Cloak and Dagger is one of the stores that sits quietly on 9th street, through the slumbering lull of the east village during the day. It is a small boutique with two small walls of clothing. But this is a store where the phrase 'Quality rather than quantity' really fits. However the space that they have they use well!

The store is decked out from head to toe with little trinkets and cute outfits perfect for the fashion loving gal who wants to be quirky. It has an antique vintage feel to it which makes it so appealing. Even though the clothes have that feminine  touch, check out the accessories which are a little more risque and funky. Rings that fit over three finger, ones that could knock your teeth out, necklaces with millions of chains, gothic, retro, vintatge, modern... the list could go on.

This is a must visit When in New York

Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me
I think they're O.K.
If they don't give me something from Cloak and Dagger
I just walk away
Living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl
for more info see:

441 East 9th Street
New York, NY 10009-4958

No comments:

Post a Comment