About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Fashion is a most definitely a passion, however I love to inspire people. I love sharing things I have discovered. From London originally but brought up in Berlin, family in Marrakech and spend most of my life living out of a suitcase. Most people would despise the continuous nomadic behaviour, however I thrive on packing for a new adventure! Stay tuned as I post about 2-3 times a week giving you a taster on my exciting finds!

Tuesday 6 September 2011

WHEN IN NOEMI KLEIN - Watch this space

Bohemian and Raw


I am always on the lookout for great and interesting finds and this week one of those great new finds fell right into my lap!

Noemi Klein is a jewelry designer based in London who has a very authentic and catchy style. Her designs are simple yet delicate with intricate elements. There is a certain skeletal feel to her pieces but therefore makes them so beautiful. There are a lot of designers out there who think that they need to overcompensate with chains, trinkets and gems to make their portfolios stand out, however Noemi is able to achieve this with her delicate precision.

What I love about her designs is that she does not stick to the conventional ring, necklace and bracelet ensemble. She experiments with headpieces and full body attire which gives that extra bit of flair to her collection.

Her jewelry sort of reminds me of something that you would see in a Florence and the Machine video, bohemian and raw.


Twig like figures, claws, pearls and thin chains create stunning fragile pieces that you want to drip all over you!

This is a must watch out - When in Noemi Klein

If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I held it in but now it seems you've set it running free
Screaming in the dark, I howl when i see her Jewelry 
Can't wait to try it on you can hear my fast beating heart 

For more info see: 

noemiklein.com

No comments:

Post a Comment